Day 1: KORCA – VOSKOPOJA
• Meet and assist upon arrival at Kapshtica Border.
• Follow on to Korca. Visit the archeological museum housed in lovely wooden Ottoman House – The Museum of Medieval Art.
• Visit the 15-th century Mirahorit Mosque and the Old Bazaar
• Afternoon visit of Voskopoja village – a well known center of art with 24 churches where will find the famous frescoes and the Byzantine art.
• After the dinner, overnight at hotel.
Day 2: POGRADEC – ELBASAN – TIRANA
• Drive to Pogradec, s/s of the city
• Follow on to Elbasan a stroll along the walls of the old fortress in city center.
• Arrival in Tirana. Panoramic view of the capital city which was founded in 1614.Visiting many buildings and monuments.
• You’ll visit the National Historic Museum, the mosque of Ethem Bey, Clock tower etc…
• Visit the old bazaar and the citadel of the city.
• Dinner at local restaurant.
• Overnight in Tirana
Day 3: KRUJA –DURRES – BERAT
• Drive to Kruja, the capital of Albania at XV century.
• Visit the old castle and the Museum of Skanderbeg.
• Visit the Ethnografic Museum and the Old Bazaar of the citadel
• Continue on to Durres, visit the Amphitheatre of Roman time and the Archeological Museum.
• Drive to Berati, acc at “Tomori” hotel.
Day 4: BERAT- VLORA
• Situated below the historic citadel and with old houses of long outstanding beauty and architecture Berat is known as “the city of thousand windows”.
• After breakfast visit of the fortress of the city and its churches, where you can See the fascinating art of Onuphri, who is the greatest painter of 16-th
• Drive to Fieri
• Visit the Apollonia Archaelogical Center
• Follow on to Vlora
• Sightseeing of Vlora.
Day 5: VLORA – SARANDA – BUTRINTI
• Explore and visit the traditional villages of : Llogara, Dhermi and Vuno.
• Stop to have the lunch and procced to Himara,Qeparo,Borsh and Lukova known for the cultivation of citrus fruits, where the panoramic sea views, beautiful mountains, and olive grove landscape are combined with the sharm of the village environment.
• Riviera Cost road is one of the most beautiful routes in Albania. Many tourists have referred to the Riviera as “The Albanian Pearl”.
• Arrival in Saranda.
• Sightseeing of the city
• Dinner at Lekursi Castle, surrounded by ancient Illyrian Walls.
• Overnight in Saranda
Day 6: SARANDA – BUTRINTI
• Breakfast at hotel.
• Leave the hotel, go towards Ksamil.
• Visit Butrinti -the special archaeological site, where antiquity and beauty of nature intertwine.
• According to Virgil, Butrint was founded by the Trojans during their voyage to Italy.
• Visit the temple of Aesclepios, the baptistery, Nymph, the Theatre, Lions Gate etc…
• After lunch in Butrint, proceed to Saranda.
• Afternoon at leisure or relax.
Day 7: SARANDA – GJIROKASTRA- KORCA
• Leave Saranda and departure to Gjirokastra
• Stop, to visit Syri I Kalter (Blue Eye), to enjoy this marvelous of the nature taking a drink or coffee
• Sightseeing of the stone town: Gjirokastra
• Go from south to the southeast city, through Tepelena, Permet, Leskovik.
• Drive to the border point of Kapshtica.
* The itinerary could be changed due to point of arrival or group request.