Three nights tour in south of ALBANIA
Day 1: GJIROKASTRA – VLORA
• Meet and assist upon arrival at Kakavija Border.
• Transfer to Gjirokastra.
• City tour of the stone town – Gjirokastra.
• Visit the Castle and the Museum of Weapons.
• Lunch at a restaurant with a picturesque view.
• Departure to Vlora.
• Sightseeing tour of costal city – Vlora.
• Overnight in Vlora.
Day 2: VLORA-APOLLONIA – ARDENICA – BERAT
• After breakfast proceed to Apollonia- One of the 30 towns dedicated to the God Apollo. Founded in 588 B.C.
• After this visit transfer to Ardenica – where is a medieval monastery surrounded by stonewalls.
• Visit to The Marry Church and Saint Triadha Chappel.
• Lunch at a Restaurant in Ardenica.
• Transfer to Berat. In the afternoon city tour to Berat.
• Situated below the historic citadel and with old houses of long outstanding beauty and architecture Berat is known as “the city of thousand windows”.
• Visit of the fortress of the city and its churches, where you can see the fascinating art of Onuphri, who is the greatest painter of 16-th century in Albania.
• Dinner at local restaurant.
• Overnight in Berat
Day 3: BERAT – SARANDA
• After breakfast,the departure to Saranda.
• Visit Butrinti the special archaeological site, where the excavated objects are exhibited in the Butrint Museum.
• After lunch in Butrint, proceed to Saranda.
• Afternoon at leisure or relax .Enjoy you in the costal city of Saranda.
• Overnight in Saranda.
Day 4: SARANDA – KAKAVIJA
• Leave Saranda and departure to Gjirokastra
• Stop, to visit Syri I Kalter (Blue Eye) – formed by underground springs, shaded by centuries old oak trees.
• Transfer to Kakavija.
• The end of our service.