Three nights tour in middle-north of ALBANIA
Day 1: RINAS –KRUJA – LEZHA
• Meet and assist upon arrival at “Mother Teresa” airport in Tirana
• Leave the airport and go to Kruja –the picturesque birthplace of Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg (The Albanian National Hero)
• Visit Kruja Castle, Skanderbeg museum, The Old Bazaar.
• Departure to Lezha (Lissus) which is an ancient city founded in 627 B.C.
• Visit the tomb of Skanderbeg.
• Departure to the “Hunting Lodge”, which is known as the isle of Lezha.
• The willow trees, the fresh air and the small river flowing by, are a relaxion.
• Lunch at e restaurant with a picturesque view.
• After lunch departure to Shkodra.
• Sightseeing tour in Shkodra (Scutari) – the biggest town in northern Albania.
• Visit of the Rozafa Legend Castle- situated at the top of the hill, south direction, overlooking the town.
• Visit the Catholic Church and the Mosque of Plumbit.
• Dinner and overnight in Shkodra.
Day 2: SHKODRA – TROPOJA – VALBONA
• After spending a night in Shkoder, we drive northeast, towards the region of Tropoja.
• The road passes through the Lake of Koman.
• Visit the Local Historical Museum, which reveals the struggle of Tropoja and Kosova people for independence and freedom.
• Departure to Valbona – on the way to Valbona Village, we go through Shoshan Village, where there is a picturesque spring, Vrella e Shoshanit.
• Before reching Valbona you can enjoy the beuty of Dragobi Village.
• On the way to Valbona – beautiful scenery of the Alps and Valbona River.The calm water of the blue and green coloured lake, reflecting the rich vegetation.
• Beautiful view of mountains rising to over 2500 metres. The highest peak is 2694 m- Jezerca Mountain.
• Return to Tropoja, dinner and overnight there.
Day 3: TROPOJA – SHKODRA- DURRES – TIRANA
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Departure to Tirana via Shkodra, passing through North Albania.
• Arrival in Durres- which is an ancient city founded in 627 B.C .Will visit the amphitheatre which is one of the biggest and most exquisite monuments that have survived from the ancient city. It is the largest in the Balkan Peninsula; build in the 2nd century A.D., with a capacity about 20.000 spectators. After this, we will visit the remains of the walls of the fortress.
• Proceed the road to Tirana.
• Dinner and overnight there.
Day 4: TIRANA
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Panoramic view of the capital city which was founded in 1614.Visiting many buildings and monuments.
• You’ll visit the National Historic Museum, the mosque of Ethem Bey, Clock tower etc.
• Visit the old bazaar and the citadel of the city.
• Transfer to Mother Teresa Airport for homebound flight.