One day tour in the heart of ALBANIA including two main cities Tirana & Durres
• Meet and assist upon arrival in Tirana
• Panoramic view of the capital city which was founded in 1614.
• Visit the National Historic Museum
• Sight seeing of the city, a walk along the main boulevard where will see many government buildings, the mosque of Ethem Bey, Clock tower etc…
• Have a break or coffee at a very interesting area called “The Block” – ex residence of the dictator Enver Hoxha.
• Leave Tirana and drive to Durres – founded in 627 B.C.
• Will see the amphitheater which is one of the biggest and most exquisite monuments that have survived from the ancient city. It is the largest in the Balkan Peninsula; build in the 2nd century A.D., with a capacity about 20.000 spectators. After this, we will visit the remains of the walls of the fortress.
• The lunch at a restaurant near the sandy beach of Adriatic Sea.